Wednesday 31 December 2014

Folder Lock 7.2 + Serial Keys


Folder Lock is a full version system utility which is express file or data security software that can protect your data by password, lock, hide, and encrypt large number of files, folders, drives, pictures, and documents within few seconds. Locked files are inaccessible, undeletable, unmovable and hidden. You can lock, scramble or encrypt depending on speed and security. It is fully portable software, so you can protect your data or files on USB flash drives, disks, CD-RWs, notebooks, and hard disk drives, and it does not have need of installation on another PC.

Folder Lock 7.2.2 Features!

Lock Files

Lock files feature protect your data by blocking access to your data. It works on a windows safe mode by Windows Kernel level locking. It is very simple and easy to use because its user interface allow user to single click protection from context menu.

Encrypt Files!

Encrypt file feature encrypts your data by using 256-Bit on fly military grade encryption technology.  It keeps your important data encrypted by making storage lockers and ensuring the security of your data.

After clicking download click skip Add & then press the button as shown in image..

Thankx for downloading and visiting my blog Remember me in your prayers...


5 comments:


  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com

    Folder Lock Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.This is the spot you can get helps for any software installation, usage and cracked.
    folder-lock-crack
    pgware-gamegain-crack
    greasemonkey-crack
    sony vegas pro
    manycam pro full crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    howcrack.org
    Weather Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete